As the capital of the South of Ireland, the Republic of Ireland’s second largest city region and second largest economic engine, Cork is a thriving and ever-expanding hub of economic, industrial, research and business development activities.
Cork provides a supportive business environment, and breathes a breath of fresh air and a ‘can do’ attitude and culture into all aspects of business. With a proud reputation as a creative, innovative and vibrant city region, Cork continues to go from strength to strength, consistently capturing the interest and attention of those seeking to be part of a city region.
We are firmly focused on not only maintaining its standing as a great place to do business, but also one that seeks out synergies and is ready to lead and innovate. Take a look at the top five reasons why Cork is
1. Excellent Quality of Life
2. Dynamic University City with a Student Population of 25,000+
3. Great Access to Europe – 50 Direct Flight Routes to UK and Europe
4. Perfect Timezone – Communicate with Asia in the AM & America in the PM
5. Business Friendly – Efficient & Innovative Operating Environment