The CorkBIC Global Investor Challenge competition is for startups that are ready for, and seeking, investment. Shortlisted Irish and international entrepreneurs and startups will battle it out on Startup Island on Friday 18 November, with 3 finalists going through to pitch at the Startup Nations Summit Gala Dinner on Saturday 19 November. Entrants have an opportunity to win a €50,000 prize fund sponsored by Bank of Ireland, KPMG, CorkBIC and Connect Ireland among others.
All finalists will have a unique opportunity to receive clear advice and guidance on how to improve their investor proposition from Investors and Seasoned Entrepreneurs at the CorkBIC EBAN Invest Horizon Venture Acadmey® on Nov 17th, which is part of the CorkBIC Growth Pathway programme.
What’s in it for Startups & Entrepreneurs?
- €50k+ overall prize fund (Supported by Bank of Ireland, KPMG, CorkBIC, Connect Ireland and others)
- Meet Investors
- Coaching from Seasoned Entrepreneurs and Investors on getting the investor pitch right
- Opportunity to pitch multiple times in Ireland
- Opportunity to receive clear advice and guidance from Investors and Seasoned Entrepreneurs at the CorkBIC EBAN Invest Horizon Venture Academy®
- Opportunity to attend the Startup Island event part of the Startup Nations Summit and Global Startup Gathering
CorkBIC’s Startup clients have created 670+ NEW jobs during 2014 and 2015 and CorkBIC Initiatives like the Venture Academy® have assisted 165 companies, developed 45 HPSUs (High Potential Startups) and raised over €41 million in investment over the past 6 years.
Commenting recently, David Merriman, Head of Enterprise Development, Bank of Ireland said “We are delighted to partner with CorkBIC on a number of events within the Growth Pathway Programme. Bank of Ireland is committed to driving and supporting Startup and Entrepreneurship initiatives and events across Ireland.”